[PyQt] ETA for next release of PyQt 5

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Thu Nov 20 12:11:59 GMT 2014

> Support for Qt v5.4 will be added when the release candidate is available.
> That should have been yesterday.

for everyone wanting more insight: on the release page
<http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5.4-release>, there’s links to the meeting
minutes. the ones from three days ago
<http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/releasing/2014-November/001862.html>
mention:

<jaheikki3> We have had issues with qt5.git integration and that's why
no packages with updated content at the moment
<jaheikki3> Fixes available, last one just staged.
<jaheikki3> Hoping that will solve the problem & we could get qt5.git
integrated during coming night
<jaheikki3> Hoping we could get remaining issues fixed soon & have RC
out at the end of this week or beginning of next one