[PyQt] pyqtdeploy ImportError: No module named '_struct'

bootch at nc.rr.com bootch at nc.rr.com
Fri May 23 15:26:05 BST 2014

Phil: thanks, editing Modules/Setup worked and I have successfully pyqtdeployed to OSX10.9, Python3.4, Qt5.3.

However, my app has issues such as segfaults when printing, and maybe save dialog sheets that close themselves.  I will attribute these issues to the fact that I haven't tested on this particular combination yet (previously OSX10.7, Python2.7.2, Qt5.2.1, and not pyqtdeployed.)  Is there is a particular combination that others have found to be stable and portable?