[PyQt] pyqtdeploy ImportError: No module named '_struct'

bootch at nc.rr.com bootch at nc.rr.com
Thu May 22 16:52:01 BST 2014

I got my app to build on OSX (my previous link error with __sincos_stret is fixed by export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.8 before building static python on Xcode5.1, OSX 10.9).

Now when running my app I get the above.  I determined that the module struct imports _struct, which is a c extension module.  Now I'm wondering if I need to choose that in the Extension Modules tab, or whether there is still something wrong with my Python static build, or other issue.