[PyQt] Waiting For A Signal

François K. daitheflu at free.fr
Wed May 21 16:23:19 BST 2014

Hi Robert,

I have a very small experience with PyQt but I think QEventLoop is what you're looking for.
There is a small C++ example here : http://doc.qt.digia.com/qq/qq27-responsive-guis.html#waitinginalocaleventloop
You'll be able to easily "translate" this to Python.

I have used this method once and it worked well.

Hope it helps,

--
François