[PyQt] PyQT Dynamic Signal Handling

Marc Thomas jazzyflute at gmail.com
Wed May 14 02:57:36 BST 2014

Hey all!

I've been developing an app using PyQT for a few months now and I've run
into a stumbling block. I hope that it is alright to ask support questions
on this mailing list. If it is not, just let me know and I'll look for
another support medium.

Basically, I have an array that I want to create buttons out of.  I need to
do it dynamically, as the array can and will change frequently.  I've come
across QSignalMapper and believe it will do exactly what I need, however
after getting all the code written out, the buttons generate but do not
appear to emit any signals that are being recognized by my handler. I've
linked [1] the relavent code below as a pastebin.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

[1] http://pastebin.com/qXfB1FZz

--
Website <http://mathomaste.ch>   :
Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103260909450809151378/about>