[PyQt] ANN: pyqtdeploy v0.1 Released

Charlie Gentil ceg at redaction-developpez.com
Thu Mar 27 09:51:51 GMT 2014

Hello,

At the time of launch qmake, here is the error message I have with my test
project:

*/WARNING: Failure to find: site-packages.qrc/*
*/stdlib.qrc: Warning: potential duplicate alias detected: 'idle.pyf'/*
*/RCC: Error in 'stdlib.qrc': Cannot find file 'stdlib/sqlite3/test/dbapi.pyf'/*
*//usr/lib/qt/bin/rcc: File does not exist 'site-packages.qrc'/*

Note: The compiler does not seem to end.

Charlie.