[PyQt] [Eric] Eric4 issue with splitted views

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Wed Mar 26 23:12:03 GMT 2014

Dear Detlev,

I'm too silly for words. Phil gave the right hint, when I reported this issue in December
just a few hours after report.. I must have missed his answer, only to rediscover
sip.setdestroyonexit myself lately, but couldn't get its argument right :(. Oh well, that's
the result of doing too many things in parallel..

Detlev, would you please apply attached patch for eric4, and all is fine.

Phil, Detlev, sorry for the churn. I feel really bad about this.

Rohan, I bet, adding a similar sequence to apport early in the execution path will fix it as
well.

Cheers,
Pete

P.S.: Could get rid of two reproducible crashes in about 24 hours, *great*.