[PyQt] 回复: Phonon VideoPlayer causes python to crash

iMath 2281570025 at qq.com
Thu Jun 5 15:13:10 BST 2014

why not try

QMediaPlayer in PyQt5 ?
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qmediaplayer.html

Phonon was dropped since Qt5.
发件人: "Sebastian Eckweiler";<sebastian.eckweiler at twt-gmbh.de>;
发送时间: 2014年6月3日(星期二) 晚上7:12
收件人: "pyqt"<pyqt at riverbankcomputing.com>;

主题: [PyQt] Phonon VideoPlayer causes python to crash

Hello,

I'm having an issue using the Phonon VideoPlayer.
Loading or starting to play a video file causes the python executable to crash, leaving me only with a windows dialog saying that "python.exe has stopped working".

I've boiled it down to the following, minimalistic example:

import sys

from PyQt4.phonon import Phonon
from PyQt4 import QtGui, QtCore
import PyQt4.QtCore

import os

class TestPlayer(QtGui.QMainWindow):
    def __init__(self):
        QtGui.QMainWindow.__init__(self)
        widget = QtGui.QWidget()
        layout = QtGui.QVBoxLayout()
        widget.setLayout(layout)

        self.setCentralWidget(widget)

        self.player = Phonon.VideoPlayer()
        layout.addWidget(self.player)

        start = QtGui.QPushButton('Start')
        start.clicked.connect(self.select_and_play)
        layout.addWidget(start)

        self.mediaSource = None

    def select_and_play(self):
        f = QtGui.QFileDialog.getOpenFileName(None, 'File :-)')
        f = os.path.normpath(unicode(f))
        print 'playing: %s' % f
        self.mediaSource = Phonon.MediaSource(f)
        self.player.load(self.mediaSource)
        self.player.play()

if __name__ == '__main__':
    print 'pyqt: %s' % PyQt4.QtCore.PYQT_VERSION_STR
    print 'qt: %s' % PyQt4.QtCore.QT_VERSION_STR
    print 'py version: %s' % sys.version

    app = QtGui.QApplication([])
    tester = TestPlayer()
    tester.show()
    app.exec_()

This gives:

pyqt: 4.10.4
qt: 4.8.5
py version: 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]
playing: C:\Users\Public\Videos\Sample Videos\Wildlife.wmv

This is on a Windows 7 64bit System using the portable python distribution:
ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/languages/python/portablepython/v2.7/PortablePython_2.7.6.1.exe
I tried this with PyQt versions from 4.9.6, 4.10.4 to the latest as of yesterday using "normal" python installations as well, without any success.
The video file should be available on any windows 7 installation.

Remarkably, all the Phonon examples included in PyQt are working just fine - though no Video example is included therein.

Any hints on where to start looking for the issue here?

Cheers
Sebastian