[PyQt] must add -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtPrintSupport to QtWebKit/Makefile and QtWebKitWidgets/Makefile

Erik Hvatum ice.rikh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 19:03:27 BST 2014

In order to build PyQt5 on my Linux box, after running configure.py, I have
to edit QtWebKit/Makefile and QtWebKitWidgets/Makefile, adding  -isystem
/usr/include/qt5/QtPrintSupport to the INCPATH variable.

This has been true for at least a couple months now, so it seems worth
reporting in case their is a missing QT variable element in the QtWebKit*
.pro files or some such.  IE, in case it's not due to a minor
misconfiguration on my system.

Thanks,
Erik