[PyQt] ANN: eric 5.4.1 released

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Feb 9 14:33:47 GMT 2014

Hello,

yes it is and is just a restrictions on Windows using the PyQt installers. There is nothing I can do
about other than porting eric5 to PyQt5. However, that is a lengthy task and would prohibit
development of PyQt4 programs. I posted a recipe how to get both PyQts work in parallel. At
least that worked on my machine. Every further requests to this topic should be directed to Phil.

Detlev

On Sunday 09 February 2014, 09:24:16 Colin J. Williams wrote:
> Detlev,
>
> Presumably there is still the restriction wrt having both PyQt4 and PyQt5
> installed.
>
> Colin W.
>
> On 2/9/2014 8:46 AM, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded eric 5.4.1. It is a
>         maintenance release fixing some bugs. It
> is available via the eric web site.
>
> http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/index.html
>
> Regards,
> Detlev--