[PyQt] got stuck translating webftpclient example to PyQt

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Sun Feb 2 03:52:57 GMT 2014

Alright, writing a detailed report gives you ideas. :)

This is the fix:
https://github.com/mwarning/PyQt4-Examples/commit/655072921b5e34175e2ca7647ae5d301c99d878b

The signature for getData was wrong. But the error didn't show up on the console (huh?).
Debugging using eric4 shows the error.

sorry for the fuss,
mwarning