[PyQt] place text in the middle of QProgressBar when setRange(0, 0) on Windows?

Marcus Ottosson konstruktion at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:23:23 GMT 2014

I'm with David on this one, who put you on the pedistal? I welcome more
discussion specific to PyQt on this list, regardless of whether it could be
answered elsewhere.

Hopefully your mailbox supports filtering of incoming emails, that's what
it is for.

Now, I'm curious to find the answer to the OP.

Best,
Marcus

On Friday, 19 December 2014, David Boddie <david at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:10:54 +0100, Florian Bruhin wrote:
>
> > I already told you multiple times, and I'll try again:
> >
> > Can you PLEASE STOP cross-posting irrelevant Qt questions on two lists
> > (PyQt/PySide) about Qt BINDINGS, and use some channel which is
> > actually for Qt questions, such as multiple forums which exist?
> >
> > I really don't want to be rude, but the noise is annoying.
>
> But Florian, you don't have to subscribe to both lists. ;-)
>
> A long time ago, I discovered that some people like to trawl forums and
> mailing lists to get quick answers to questions at the expense of
> individuals
> who don't realise they're being used as redundant resources. In my view,
> it is *incredibly rude* to treat people in this way.
>
> When I see the same question appear in multiple places at approximately the
> same time, I resolve not to answer it. I appreciate that people are often
> under pressure to solve problems quickly, but that's no reason to treat
> others with disrespect.
>
> David

*Marcus Ottosson*
konstruktion at gmail.com