[PyQt] [PySide] place text in the middle of QProgressBar when setRange(0, 0) on Windows?

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Dec 19 11:10:54 GMT 2014

I already told you multiple times, and I'll try again:

Can you PLEASE STOP cross-posting irrelevant Qt questions on two lists
(PyQt/PySide) about Qt BINDINGS, and use some channel which is
actually for Qt questions, such as multiple forums which exist?

I really don't want to be rude, but the noise is annoying.

If this doesn't help, could the respective list admins consider
removing that person from the lists?

Florian