[PyQt] (no subject)

Haizhao Gao gaohaizhao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:16:01 BST 2014

hi everyone:
  my os is mac os 10.9.4,  I install PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1
  first ,I installed sip, when execute:  python configure.py , it show me
can not find qmake
  then ,I installed Qt-5.3.1, I buided from
qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.3.1.tar.gz, it make me long time.
  after that , execute:  python configure.py , it show me :

Determining the layout of your Qt installation...

This is the GPL version of PyQt 4.11.1 (licensed under the GNU General
Public

License) for Python 2.7.5 on darwin.

Error: This version of PyQt and the commercial version of Qt have
incompatible

licenses.

how can I fix this error?  which Qt version should I choose ?

Thank you very much!