[PyQt] Fwd: How to implement QRadioButton with QDataWidgetMapper?

Martin Salcedo mymundo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 18:33:19 BST 2014

Hello all

I have a trouble undestanding the way to implement this QRadioButton with
QDataWidgetMapper.

I have some radiobuttons gruped into a MyButtonGroup (custom QButtonGroup).
The MyButtonGroup is this:

*from PyQt4.QtCore import pyqtProperty from PyQt4 import QtGui,Qt*
*class MyButtonGroup(QtGui.QWidget):*
*    __chequedvalue = None*

 *    @pyqtProperty(int)*
*    def checkedValue(self):*

*        return self.__chequedvalue*

*    @checkedValue.setter*
*    def setCheckedValue(self, value):*
*        #... here will implement the rbutton.setChecked(True)*
*        self.__chequedvalue = value*

​I created this because the radiobuttons can not be connected directly with
a QDataWidgetMapper, then the property checkedValue is going to manage the
checked state of the radiobuttons.

My doubt is when I link the Object and addMapping pass the thirth
parameter, like this.

*mapper = QData WidgetMapper()*
*...*
*editor = MyButtonGroup()*
*...*

*mapper.addMapping(editor,colnr,"checkedValue") *

 ​When the interface and objects are loaded, the values changed the to
objects is not reflected to the mapper.

​Do you have examples?

Best Regards,

*Martin Salcedo*