[PyQt] Installing SIP snapshot - 'install' fails

Timothy W. Grove tim_grove at sil.org
Sat Oct 12 20:00:44 BST 2013

Just another comment, since I got as far as 'making' sip, would it be
enough to manually copy the files to their proper place?

The SIP code generator will be installed in c:\python33.
The sip module will be installed in c:\python33\Lib\site-packages.
The sip.h header file will be installed in c:\python33\include.
The default directory to install .sip files in is c:\python33\sip.

Tim