[PyQt] c++ app integrate PyQt

John Fabiani johnf at jfcomputer.com
Tue Oct 1 00:51:24 BST 2013

Hi,
I have an existing Qt C++ app (Qt5.1.1).  Is it possible to integrate
PyQt into the project.  I'd like the PyQt to have access to some of the
C++ functions, C++ classes, but I want to write frames,windows, all the
controls in PyQt including accessing the database.  Most important I
want only one app loop.  I was able in get PythonQt working but realized
that it was a lot of work to get it to do what I want - that is to
create a complete sub-program written in python.

Any hints or links will be helpful.

Thankis in advance,

Johnf