[PyQt] Changing Input Text Language programmatically?

Timothy W. Grove tim_grove at sil.org
Tue Nov 26 18:08:53 GMT 2013

Thanks for this lead, although I'm not sure its what I'm looking for.

If I could find out how to get a listing of the possible keyboard input
languages available on a user's computer, that would be a start. I've
learned how to get a list of locale country names with
QLocale_uiLanguages, but that isn't quite the same thing.

Tim