[PyQt] QTextBlockUserData forgotten in SIP 4.14.3, bug?

Wilbert Berendsen wbsoft at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 11 17:25:08 GMT 2013

Op 11-03-13 15:01, Phil Thompson schreef:
> It's a PyQt bug - fixed in tonight's snapshot.
Thanks.

Users of my application (Frescobaldi) also have some problems that could
relate to QTreeWidgetItems also losing their own instance attributes
(even when using a subclass of QTreeWidgetItem). Could that be the same bug?

(I could not yet debug that fully, because my production systems don't
yet have PyQt4-4.9.6)

Best regards,
and thanks for keeping up such a great tool: PyQt4!

Wilbert