[PyQt] Installing PyQt 5 on Mac OS X (10.6.8 Snow Leopard)

Anzir Boodoo ab at transcience.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 17:00:41 BST 2013

William,
On 28 Jun 2013, at 16:20, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Though I see now what you mean by those lines in configure.py - whatever you give for --spec will be overridden by that 'darwin' if block.  And if it isn't macx-xcode it defaults to whatever Qt5 was compiled with, probably clang++

Changing self.qmake_spec = 'macx-clang'

to self.qmake_spec = 'macx-llvm'

in configure.py doesn't appear to work. I still get the same error because it's still (somehow), and it doesn't seem to matter whether I put --spec=mac-llvm in when I run configure.py either...

:-(

--
Anzir Boodoo, PhD student
The Institute for Transport Studies, The University of Leeds, LEEDS LS2 9JT