[PyQt] Kled module

Robert Kent rob at gulon.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 13:34:49 BST 2013

Hi Phil,

I don't know about using Kled, but I have an LED widget written in pure
python/PyQt4 which may suit your needs. You can download it from my google
code page here:

https://code.google.com/p/gulon-soft/downloads/list

Just unpack the zipped tar file and run "(sudo) python setup.py install" as
standard.

The package itself contains a demo which you can run by executing "python -m
QLed" once its installed and shows the different shapes and colours
available. I'm afraid I haven't got around to writing any docs for it yet
but the code itself and the demo implementation at the bottom of the source
file should see you right. Please email me with any questions.

Hope this helps,
Rob