[PyQt] Beginner troubles with QlineEdit & SQLite3

Josh Flinner joshfokis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:21:13 BST 2013

Unfortunately There isn't anything listed under the section for that. I
still cannot get that with the right code to update that row.  this is my
post on StackOverflow and it is just the base code I have started with.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16974379/use-qlineedit-to-udpate-sqlite-database-in-pyqt