[PyQt] Beginner troubles with QlineEdit & SQLite3

Josh Flinner joshfokis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:04:57 BST 2013

I am new to both python and PyQt so forgive my ignorance if it is an
obvious solution. I have been trying to link a couple of line edits to
update a new row in a SQLite database when a push button is clicked. I can
create the new row but cannot submit the data from the line edits to the
row. I am also using a table model view to display the database. I have
searched over documents and example codes for the past week or so. Again I
do apologize if it is an easy fix I just cannot seem to figure it out.