[PyQt] QTcpSocket connections

Jorge Tornero - Listas jtorlistas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:21:33 BST 2013

Hello all,

Thank you for your answers.

Finally I've managed to make it work, but a strange behavior (at least
for newbies like me) arose. When I use readyRead signal, I can't get
more than a single byte to read.

Finally I've had to do this: Make a sort of loop in reading() function
to read one by one and append to a string. I don't get any results with
readline and friends, I guess because the device I am communicating with
uses \r instead of \n as line end. So read(1) or readAll() do the trick.

http://pastebin.com/zQ2iFRie

Again, thank you very much for your help

Jorge Tornero

And it works. Maybe the problem is related to the fact that my scale
uses just \r (chr 13) as line ending character, so readLine and folks
don't work as expected.