[PyQt] pyqt4topyqt5 a helper for the conversion PyQt4 to PyQt5

Vincent Vande Vyvre vincent.vandevyvre at swing.be
Mon Jul 22 09:33:20 BST 2013

Hi,

pyqt4topyqt5 is a script intended to help to the conversion PyQt4 to PyQt5.

The main fixes are the changes QtGui > QtWidgets, QtWebKit >
QtWebKitWidget, QtGui > QtPrintSupport, refactor signal-slot old style
in new style, change the method in QFileDialog, QWheelEvent and QLayout.

See the README for an exhaustive list of fixes

So, this script was written for my own needs, feel free to send me yours
observations.

The code is here:
http://www.oqapy.eu/releases/pyqt4topyqt5.tar.gz

Regards.