[PyQt] Issue with PyQt4/5 and Qt 5.1

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jul 6 14:42:21 BST 2013

Hello,

today I compiled the Qt 5.1 and built the latest stable releases of PyQt4
and PyQt5 against it. Now I am not able to start any QProcess. I executed
the QProcess test program as contained in
'qtbase/tests/auto/corelib/io/qprocess'. This shows a complete success.
However, if I execute the demo 'PyQt-gpl-5.0/examples/qtdemo', it doesn't
work (starting assistant or any of the examples fail). What did I do wrong?

The behavior is identical with PyQt4 and PyQt5.

Regards,
Detlev--
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de