[PyQt] PyQt5 module not found

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:31:01 BST 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> As a work-around, you can try to comment out the WebKitWidgets-related
> lines from debian/rules and debian/python3-pyqt5.qtwebkit.install.

Thank you for this. It was not sufficient to comment them -- I had to
remove them.

I had to install python3 sphinx using pip to get latest 1.2 which
works with Py3.3.1 on Raring (Raring-installed Sphinx is not usable
with Py3: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sphinx/+bug/1184658).
I hence removed the build-dep on the python3-sphinx package.

I also manually installed python3-jinja2 and python3-pygments with py3
sphinx requires.

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा