[PyQt] Multithreading and plotting

David Hoese dhoese at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:11:13 GMT 2013

I know what you mean about "not only if it's working", I work for a
meteorology department at a University, it happens.

Your solution will work, but did you try my solution? Or did mine not
make sense?  It might just be me, but most programmers look down on
global variables.  Your solution isn't the way I would do it, but that
definitely doesn't mean it's wrong.

-Dave