[PyQt] Qt5 status

Wojciech Daniło wojtek.danilo.ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:25:39 GMT 2013

I know Phil, that this question could be a little bit anoying, but this
information is crutial for me as I'm planning my work for the near future.
Could you please really roughtly estimate when the qt5 support will be
introduced? we are talking about a month, two, maybe three?

(at last I know it probably will take < 6 months ;) )