[PyQt] ANN: PyQt v4.10.1 Released

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Apr 22 19:34:42 BST 2013

Hello,

I am observing a strange behavior when using the PyQt4, Python 3.3, Qt5
installer when starting eric5. There appears a dialog saying something like
'There is no medium in drive D:'. This message appears twice. Selecting
Cancel keeps eric going. It does not appear when using the installer for
Qt4. What is going on here?

Some installers seem to be missing the QScintilla.api file.

Regards,
Detlev

On Monday 22 April 2013, 11:43:59 Phil Thompson wrote:
> PyQt v4.10.1 has been released. This contains a couple of new features
as
> well as the usual bug fixes.
>
> QtCore.pyqtSetPickleProtocol() and QtCore.pyqtPickleProtocol() have
been
> added to set and get the protocol used to pickle Python objects when
> serialising them for Qt.
>
> Added the --resource-suffix option to pyuic4.
>
> There is a new (optional) build system (configure-ng.py) which will be
> compatible with SIP v5 and will eventually support cross-compilation.
>
> The Qt5 based Windows installers now include Qt v5.0.2.
>
> Phil
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de