[PyQt] Camelot 13.04.13 released

Erik Janssens Erik.Janssens at conceptive.be
Tue Apr 16 19:37:37 BST 2013

Hello,

Python3 support is a work in progress in a separate branch

https://bitbucket.org/conceptive/camelot/commits/branch/python3.3

The idea is to jump straight to Python 3.3 and have single
code base that works on Python 2.7 and 3.3 as well as
supporting Qt4 and Qt5.

This will not happen overnight, but will take a couple of months.

Regards,

Erik