[PyQt] Convert string to QString

Python.py dsishimori at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:21:42 BST 2012

Hello everybody, I was trying to make some changes in my program to see if it
would work, but it was pious then left as before. Getting to play some
videos, but many can not. Even extensions being equal. I'm storing the path
of videos into one file, hence I get the video I want to watch and squeegee.
But not everyone works

This part of the code I find the way I want to watch the video:

Found the path of the video, I run using the lib mpylayer.

Now I can not find out why only some videos work most do not.