[PyQt] Dilemma: Pqt or wxpython

Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) patrick.szabo at lexisnexis.at
Tue Sep 11 14:13:18 BST 2012

I have used both wyPython and PyQt and to be honest, at the time there wasn't much difference. PyQt is a little more powerfull but the syntax and "style" is imho almost the same.

If you wan't to use Python3 you should use PyQt since wxPython has no stable release for Python3 and is afaik discontinued.

Developer Patrick Szabo
 Developer
LexisNexis
A-1030 Wien, Marxergasse 25