[PyQt] Convert string to QString

Python.py dsishimori at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 04:36:18 BST 2012

I'm trying to play a video. But for that I need to choose the video. For
this, if I use QtGui.QFileDialog.getOpenFileName () I can select a video and
executar.O my problem is that I do not want to use the
QtGui.QFileDialog.getOpenFileName (), I already researching where the video
using the code. Making the code I find the video (the video path), but he is
in the format string. However, I need the data type is QString instead of
String. Discover which must make this change, because I'm running video on a
QWidget.

Now I make myself clear?

Sorry if I was not very clear in previous post