[PyQt] [QScintilla] - changing font to editor by settings dialog

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:34:15 BST 2012

Hi Detlev and thank you for your quick reply,

2012/10/11 Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de>

> **
>
> All stuff you asked for is used in the eric IDE. You may have a look at
> the code or simply use it for your purpose.

I am working on development of a simple interactive python console [1] and
I would like
handle myself this settings by settings dialog base [2].

I am looking to ERIC code but I cannot find something help me !
Here [3] how I defined the settings for lexer !

How can I call pythonConsole/fontfamilytext key in readSettings and pass it
to setDefaultFont method?
and then How can I refresh properties for lexer so apply the changes ?
simply self.lexer.refreshProperties() ??

Any advice is appreciate !

Regards,

-SL

[1] - http://lrssvt.ns0.it/img/console.png