[PyQt] ANN: MetaSIP v1.0 Released

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Sat Oct 6 19:00:48 BST 2012

I'm trying to use MetaSIP to generate bindings for Okteta, and by fiddling
about a bit , I got to the point where it seems to be parsing things OK. As
the next step seemed to involve laying with the parsed entries, I
temporarily marked everything as "checked", but I think I am now missing
what I need to do to make it actually attempt .sip generation.

My UI at this point looks like this:

<http://python.6.n6.nabble.com/file/n4991287/snapshot24.png>

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks, Shaheed

P.S. For the record, to get to this point, I've installed several pre-reqs
on my Kubuntu 12.10 (beta2) system including:

    gcc-xml libqscintilla2-8 libqscintilla2-dev python3-pyqt4.qsci

and built/installed:

    metasip-0a4eb7830a6d dip-gpl-0.4.4

from the riverbank site, and copied ./metasip/schemas/project_v2.xsd to
/usr/local/lib/python3.2/dist-packages/metasip/schemas.