[PyQt] (no subject)

Erik Janssens Erik.Janssens at conceptive.be
Mon May 28 11:35:38 BST 2012

Hello Sibylle,

No, it's currently not usable with Python 3.  Migrating to
Python 3.3 is planned for Q3 2012.

The conversion process should be relatively straightforward
since the new style pyqt bindings are used everywhere, and
all used libraries (except for matplotlib) have been migrated
to Python 3.

Cheers,

Erik