[PyQt] From/Import, proper namespace,etc

JPolk jpolk5001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 18:20:23 BST 2012

Thanks Phil,
...(yes, I see the design flaw you speak of...was doing a bit of testing)

Just to add for prosterity,...your answer had a small typo...just needs a
".connect"
statement in there....so for others who may find this later,..the statement
is:

      self.button.clicked.connect(lambda checked: DoTest2(self))

I did find another method (better design? dunno ;-) and that is to have the
button connect
statement call a local (in file A) function which in turn calls B.function()

Using,
     from B import *
     self.Button_02.clicked.connect(self.DoTest1)

            def DoTest1(self):
                print("DoTest1")
                status = DoTest2(self)
                print status