[PyQt] PyQtProxy and QNetworkAccessManager segfault

GeoTux Tuxman geotux_tuxman at linuxmail.org
Mon May 21 10:16:06 BST 2012

Hi all,

just to let you know I had the same trouble mentioned in this thread [1] regarding PyQtProxy when disconnecting the QNetworkAccessManager.finished() signal. I was using PyQt4 4.8.5, Qt4 4.7.1, SIP 4.12.4 and Python 2.7 on Linux Mint v.12 (Ubuntu Oneiric).

As it is mentioned in the thread, the bug disappears if one passes the slot as an argument of disconnect, e.g. self.myQNAM.finished.disconnect(self.mySlot)

Regards,

Germán
[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/pyqt@riverbankcomputing.com/msg25740.html

 --