[PyQt] Widget over modal dialog

Mads Ipsen madsipsen at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:56:46 BST 2012

Hi,

Here's my problem:

* Launch a modal dialog where some parameters can be set.
* Modal dialog contains a 'plot' button that launches a widget
displaying a 2D plot visualizing some consequences of the parameter
settings.
* When the plot window is shown, the window is always underneath the
modal dialog.

Is it possible to make the plot appear on top of the main modal dialog,
provided its the active window?

To me it makes sense to do something like this, but correct me if I'm
wrong.

The main dialog from where the 2D plot is launched, takes care of
closing the 2D plot if its open.

Best regards,

Mads

| Mads Ipsen                                          |
| Gåsebæksvej 7, 4. tv |                              |
| DK-2500 Valby        | phone:          +45-29716388 |
| Denmark              | email:  mads.ipsen at gmail.com |