[PyQt] PyQt Phonon video player memory leak

Judd Simantov juddsim at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:16:15 BST 2012

Hey,

Sorry about the reply to you... I thought if I hit reply it just
automatically replied to the list. I didn't look at the actual "To" field.

I'll try what you said with stop, but from the tests I've done it allocates
the 40mb on this call:

player = Phonon.VideoPlayer(Phonon.VideoCategory,self)

and it just keeps adding it up. I haven't even called play or loaded a file
yet. It seems like it might have something to do with the version I'm using
as well.

My PyQt version is 4.4.4 and Qt is 4.4.3. It's a limitation I can't change
right now either.

Thanks again!