[PyQt] Avaisive TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Heinz A Preisig Heinz.Preisig at chemeng.ntnu.no
Thu May 3 09:32:46 BST 2012

Hi,

I have been taking out an old program that I wrote 2 years ago that uses
QGraphicsItem in a graph application. I get an error
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable
which I cannot localise.

Tried lots of things with the debugger, but do not get anywhere. Cannot
isolate or localise the error source.  I also downloaded newest version
of pyqt, recompiled and with the tracing switch set.
Still no results.

Error occurs in various activities related to creating, moving but also
when clicking on the graph items. Not on all of them though.

Any ideas on how to go about it? Looks like the error comes from within
the pyqt, but experience shows that it is most likely one owns stupidity
that is the problem.

Regards
Heinz Preisig
--

Heinz A Preisig
Professor of Process Systems Engineering 	Private: