[PyQt] pyrcc4 changed?

David Beck dbeck at ualberta.ca
Tue Jul 10 00:17:20 BST 2012

Okay, after rebooting the computer, the following worked

pyrcc4 -py3 rsrc/images.qrc -o images.py

I have no idea why rebooting my computer had anything to do with it. Before reboot, this syntax gave me an error message.

Note that this is not consistent with what the man page for pyrcc4 -h says, which puts the options before the input file.

David