[PyQt] Solved! Re: Help needed to find a system/graphics related bug in my Music Notation Editor. (Little time and effort for you)

Nils list at nilsgey.de
Fri Jan 20 01:10:26 GMT 2012

With much help from the Archlinux Mailing List (they all have Python3) I think I have found the problem and its solution.
Fontscaling in the graphic area for different dpi than 96x96 is now forbidden. The fonts remain the same pixel size.
You are still very welcome to try it out! I hope that everybody now has the correct scaling and shifting.

Thank you all for trying!

Nils
http://www.laborejo.org