[PyQt] Gesture programming in PyQt

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jan 8 17:05:52 GMT 2012

Am Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 18:31:16 schrieb Phil Thompson:
> On Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:33:08 +0100, Detlev Offenbach
>
> <detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:
> > Hi Phil,
> >
> > can you test my little test script on your side? I tried it over here
>
> with
>
> > Python 3.2.2, Qt 4.7.4 and latest released sip/PyQt.
>
> What is it supposed to do?
>
> Phil

I used it to get some know how in gesture programming. The custom gesture
should register swipes using the touchpad of e.g. a MacBook. I couldn't get it
working because it crashed when the custome gesture recognizer is registered.
The script itself doesn't do anything useful except printing some info about
the gesture being handled.

Regards,
Detlev
--