[PyQt] TableView - activated signal

Mads Ipsen madsipsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:21:14 GMT 2012

Hi,

Sorry for bugging you with the same issue again.

Last week I posted a problem regarding QTableView and the triggering of
its activated signal. I didn't get any response - maybe I was too vague
in the statement of the problem?

Anyway, this time I attach a snippet that reproduces the issue. So run
the example and try to tell me why the activated signal is NOT triggered
when a cell is clicked, double-clicked, entered etc.

Best regards,

Mads

| Mads Ipsen                                          |
| Gåsebæksvej 7, 4. tv |                              |
| DK-2500 Valby        | phone:          +45-29716388 |
| Denmark              | email:  mads.ipsen at gmail.com |