[PyQt] How to uninstall?

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 03:21:16 GMT 2012

I'm a newbie, but I don't find this anywhere.

I want to uninstall PyQt-x11-gpl-4.9.6 because I've discovered there's
a slightly older version in the ports collection of my operating
system (OpenBSD).  I've learned the hard way that it really is best to
stick to the supported versions unless there's a good reason not to.

I have a Makefile, but there's no uninstall target, just all, install,
clean.  There's nothing from running the configure with the --help
option either.  If the same method worked for sip too that would be
great.

Thanks,

  Alan

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX