[PyQt] Displaying 2nd Window Problem

uahmed gleam.uahmed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:56:01 BST 2012

Hi

I am dealing with 2 windows . One is created by Qt Designer and i import it
on test.py program . what i did i make a Widget on the test program and
than add a button to it and on click event I try to popup the other
window(gui1.py) created by Qt Designer but it never pop ups  and when i use
break and do line by line debugging it shows me this message after running
this command "myapp2 = MyForm()" on line number 35 test.py .

QCoreApplication::exec: The event loop is already running

and once i pressed enter on the terminal it pop up the other window .

I am confuse where i am wrong .

Thanks

Ahmed