[PyQt] Disable QSpinBox in QTableView

Vadym 699096 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 07:10:05 BST 2012

hello,

I built QTableView table with proxy, delegates and everything works
fine. When I try to edit cells with digits or double data appears
QSpinBox as editor and it's my problem. I don't want and didn't create
QSpinBox as delegate at all and any other delegates for these columns.
So, I dont understand is it feature and right behaviour or my mistake?
In any case I like to disable this editor or, at least, find how it
can be modified? Couple hours with google didn't give me any result...

Thanks a lot!

With best regards,
-vadym