[PyQt] QTreeView DragDropMode (Copy vs. Move)

hosscomp ronnie.a.shoemaker at lmco.com
Thu Apr 19 22:13:21 BST 2012

More progress.  I now have the two MineData types working so that a node
dropped into the target tree is created with a different MIME_TYPE and in
the dopMimeData method of the target model I have at the bottom:

. . .
if (mimedata.hasFormat('target_type')):
   self.removeRow(row,parentIndex)

It does go through this removeRow for internal drags with no errors, but
removes the new item instead of the old one.
If I comment those two lines out it creates the new item and leaves the old
one there also.

More digging. Wish I had connectivity on that computer so I could send a
working example.